Students will be able to spend these vouchers at NSFAS registered merchants. Amounts are determined through consultation with institutions, allowances set out in the registration template provided by institutions to NSFAS.
- If you are eligible for allowances, NSFAS will pay your allowances in the form of vouchers, which are sent to your cell phone.
- The vouchers have a unique number and can only be used once.
- You are able to spend these sBux vouchers at registered sBux merchants.
- If you receive travel allowances, you are able to redeem cash vouchers at Shoprite, Checkers, Boxer, U-Save and select Spar stores.
- You may not redeem food, books or private accommodation vouchers into cash.